We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

ART in the Park, Appleton WI


Today my sister and I went to ART in the Park in Appleton, WI. What a lot of talented artist, Kudos to them. We saw a lot of unique and one of a kind artists, some stood out more than others. It is fun and exciting to watch some of them do their art right there and then see the end results. The weather was perfect today! No rain in sight. I bought a few items from the show today so hard to choose I wish I could have bought more. Going to shows like this gives you so much inspiration.

I met a little girl Kaili she is going to grow up to be an artist! What a talented girl she was trying her hand at the portrait drawing. Kaili you keep practicing and someday I will see you in one of the booths at ART in the Park! Thanks for letting me take your picture. Your Awesome!
Kaili

Prim Blessings! ~Robin~ The Primitive Hutch, Dale WI

No comments: