We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Friday, January 6, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things!

Hello Everyone!!!
I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far.
O.K. I have to correct myself  ~ I should change my title to a LOT of my Favorite Things!!!!
~ WARNING~
This post is LOADED with pictures!!!

I'm going to miss all of my Christmas decorations ~ sadly its time to put them away.
My view from the kitchen into the dinning room.

Dinning room into the living room.

I Loved how my tree looked this year!!!

My hutch ~ that's where I have some of my paper mache' Santa's that I made.

We can't forget about Buster ~ he was patiently waiting to get his picture taken!!!

For Christmas I got a lot of wonderful things  ~ Here's a few of my Favorites!!!
A wonderfully prim doll from my nephew ~ Cody!

A Billy Jacob print from my son Michael and DL Anita!
I so LOVE the colors in this picture!

My husband Zeke gave me the 2011 crystal star from Swarovski to add to my collection.
"SO BEAUTIFUL"

My daughter Amanda gave me this adorable snow globe!
I LOVE snowmen and snow globes ~ such a perfect gift!

My girlfriend Mary gave me a new lotion bar ~ I was so hoping I would get one.
I Love these lotion bars ~ being a crafter and working on wood outside my hands get really dry and these are the best!!!! They are all natural and smell like chocolate ~ I got the lip balm too!
I'm addicted!!!

Thanks Everyone for all the wonderful gifts!!!

This year I got a chance to go the Garden of Lights at the Green Bay Botanical Gardens.
I Love Christmas lights ~ just wished there would of been some snow!
My Granddaughter Keyarra ~ she had to have the 3D glasses and popcorn for the show!!!
She is standing in the 60 foot caterpillar gleaming with 20,000 LED lights.
I can't even tell you how many times we walked through the caterpillar!

I don't like spiders ~ but this one is beautiful!

Some pretty flowers!!!

And the best for last!
The most Beautiful Christmas Tree!!!
This display was a 45 foot tree with 20,000 LED lights!!

I've also been working on some Valentine creations.
When I get them all finished ~ I will show you again!!!

Today it is really warm out, so I'm going to take advantage of it and go outside and sand some boards for some orders that I have to get done.
But before I go I have one more picture to show you ~ This one made me Laugh!!!
My husband was eating rib eye ~ do you think he has enough to share???
~ From left to right ~
Honey, Dolly, Chewey, Buster and Mitzie (see her little legs under Buster?)


Well I hope you enjoyed A Few A Lot of My Favorite Things!
Until Next Time
I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Robin,
WOW! What gorgeous Christmas decor.
Everything truly looked wonderful!!!
That last photo... LOL!!
So did he share???
I know my hubby would not have. :)

Hugs,
Tam

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

Wow Robin, your Christmas decor is awesome! Love those creations in lights, too! Thanks for sharing!

Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

annie said...

You have a beautiful home. The pictures are wonderful. I think I love the rib eye one best of all! It would make a great Christmas card photo!

Trace4J said...

LOVE LOVE YOUR CHRISTMAS HOME!!
WoooHooo it looked amazing. WHat wonderful gifts too..Ok I was about to say Buster is soo cute. And maybe I missed it somewhere but wow how many dogs do you have?
What wonderful furry kids. And oh I can;t miss how stinkin cute is your pretty daughter.
Enjoyed your post!
Hugs Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

BumbleBeeLane said...

Just beautiful! Love the doll your nephew got you. LoL my hubby usually shares.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

gorgeous, gorgeous decorating. no wonder you don't want to take it down!
your dogs are just like ours--ever hopeful! we have 9--yes, 9--little dachshunds and they love to imagine they will get fed from the table. LOL
they do not however......
I always make them a plate from leftovers and treat them to a snack after we are done. hubby says I am wrong but he leaves a bit on his plate for them. is that a sign he is approving of their smiles? I think so......
have a wonderful awesome weekend, Robin!
Linda

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Hi Robin, your home this Christmas was like walking into a Christmas stroy book! DROOLING!

I alos LOVED seeing your furbabies, my husband and I have 3 poodles they are just like kids!!!
Beside our kiddos' our oldest is 20 in college and our yongest is 17 in high school!!! They grow up way, way, to FAST!
Thanks so much for sharing your homestead with all of us!!

Prim Blessings and have a blessed weekend,
Tricia

alltheseboys said...

Robin you and I must be pretty close to each other!!! I live about 45 minutes from Green Bay!! I love the pic with the dogs..so cute. Your family has wonderful taste. I have that same Billy Jacobs print...love his work!! Katie

basketsnprims said...

Hi, Robin! Your home is gorgeous! Happy New Year to you and your family.
hugs,
pam

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

OMG, Robin no wonder you didn't want to put the Christmas away! It looked like a little Christmas shop at your house. Mr. Glen Oaks thinks it's bad when two cats sit and stare at him,
I just showed him your hubba's picture and he laughed so much. He probably won't complain tonight at dinner!

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

That is too funny, the dogs waiting for their bite. Your decorations were beautiful.

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

What fun it would be to sit and have an eggnog in your lovely home. You do a beautiful job decorating! I love the picture of all the doggies...such happy babies...waiting for their treat!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Courtney

denise said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one with "begging' dogs!!! that is just too cute. your christmas pictures are lovely. denise

Shirlee said...

Your home looked gorgeous decked out for the holidays! All the photos are wonderful! Blessings, Shirlee

Unknown said...

Awesome blog. Your home looks great and I totally understand about having to take down all the decorations. My house always feels a little empty afterwards. :)

The pic with your dogs all gathered around your hubby brought a smile to my face. I have to wonder how long he lasted with all those pretty eyes begging him. lol

Have a great weekend!

Prims By The Water said...

Wow Robin, simply too funny with your cute dogs!!! Love the pictures. Cannot wait to see the finished craft projects. Take care, Janice

Janet said...

WOW! Hi Robin Your Christmas decorations are beautiful. I would never want to take them down. I love Christmas.:)

I love your blog. I have signed up to be a follower. My relatively new blog is at http://throughthewoods2.blogspot.com if you'd like to stop by for a visit.
I will also have a blog for my crafts it is called Bear Country Primitives. I actually have 2 followers there already. I was so surprised to see that. :) Considering I haven't done anything on the site yet.

I love the photo of your husband and the dogs. That is sweet. :)
Take care, Janet W

bettyj said...

Your Christmas pictures are stunning! Just beautiful. I enjoyed my visit and am now a follower. Must say I LOVE the dogs. Buster is like my Dasko, if the camera comes out, he is ready to pose.

alltheseboys said...

Ok...lets see if I've fixed my reply!! Katie

Laurie Johnson said...

Hi Robin!
Loved your decorations! I thought I had a lot of Christmas trees!!!! Just beautiful! I took my stuff down Thursday, and I'm sad too! I love Christmas!!!

I like how your loved ones gave you prim stuff for Christmas....mine all think I make all that stuff so I don't want any as gifts! I'll have to show them your blog....

Happy New Year!

~Laurie

renee said...

Oh my! LOL!
Love your pictures! Especially the last one! LOL! Look at those cuties!
Did they get any?
You are a busy gal!
I hope that you are having a great day!
Hugs,
Renee

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Your home is beautiful and your Christmas decor just makes it that more lovelier (if that's possible!). I really enjoyed your pictures. Don't you just love the glow of the Christmas lights all over without turning any other lights on. That's what I miss the most about Christmas being over. So I have to keep a couple of trees out just for that reason. One is decorated only in snowmen and the other is a cardinal/snow tree. I just can't seem to put them away so soon, hehe!

What wonderful gifts you received! I love when people put thought into their gifts and your family/friends did just that for you. So very special!

The Christmas light display is gorgeous! We have a college/church that does a display like that and there is nothing quite like actually being around all those lights. It's so neat, isn't it?

Oh my goodness!! Honey, Dolly, Chewey, Buster and Mitzie are so stinking CUTE!! What a funny picture! Your poor hubby couldn't even eat in peace. That is too cute!

I enjoyed all your pictures Robin! Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us~

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh, wow, your home is just so beautiful!

What wonderful presents you received!!!

The last photo with the fur babies made my heart melt ♥

xoxo
Marsha

Janice said...

Wow, your home is beautiful! Love the tree too it did look amazing!! That caterpillar is AWESOME!! How cool is that!! I would love to go there, my kids would too!

My Colonial Home said...

Morning Robin,
Sorry I'm late coming here...and I'm glad I finally made it...what gorgeous decorations and gifts...oh the Crystal Snowflake is to beautiful.
Now that last photo of the dogs is beyond cute...this would win a prize if placed in a contest...I loooove it.
Karen

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Your home was beautiful!!! Oh I am so jealous of all your doggies. I LOVE them :)

Mary