We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

This Is Where You'll Find Me!

Hello Prim Friends!
Why oh Why does life have to be soooo busy???
Where oh Where does the time go???
Any of you feeling that way??? 
I really don't understand what's going on ~ it seems the days are going faster and faster.
I don't feel like I accomplish much in a day.  Why???
Well if you've been looking for me ~ This is where you'll find me.
I've set up at our local farmers/craft market on Fridays before I have to go help out at the restaurant.
(No ~ that's not me ~ that's my sister Sandy) 
I'm so grateful to have her in my life ~ she helps me out soooo much. 
What would I do without her???

My friend and next door neighbor Vera ~ Kauffv Designs is also setting up there.
Trying to talk her into doing posts on her blog ~ she does beautiful paintings!!!
(Hint Hint Vera!)
There are so many wonderful productive vendors at the market.
Look at all the wonderful produce and such.
Beans!
I Love fresh cut beans!
Beets ~ Another wonderful vegetable!
What in the world are these???  Do they taste like cabbage???
Squash ~ Aren't they sooo pretty all in a row???
YUM!!!!
Look how big they are!!!  Another YUM!!!
Have to have some pretties too!!!
Honey!!!  I've found a local vendor to buy some beeswax from ~ YIPPEE!!!
(Honey Bee Ware)
Have you ever tried these???  Health shot loaded in a straw!!!
So that's where I'll be every Friday ~ unless it's raining.

You'll also find me working away on my creations ~ Just a little peek at what I've been working on.
Another wonderful pattern from Jackie Schmidt and spider web hunting!

Pumpkin Head make-do ~ pattern from Bittersweet Folkart!
(See I'm trying to multi task ~ reading blogs while I work)
No that's not all I've been working on ~ can't give it all away ~ I'm in swaps!!!
 
You'll also find me here ~ After working on creations all day ~ I just need to take a break.

 
Where did that squirrel go???

Watching the sun set.

Taking pictures of the wildflowers ~ just taking it all in!

So serene
Look how fast it changes in a matter of minutes.
 
What's that noise in the distance ~ explore ~ Cranes.

And ~ Watching the moon rise high!
 
So that's where I'll be!
Busy as a Bee on a Sunflower!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love visits from my friends.
 
Wishing you all a Wonderful and Joyous Day!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

12 comments:

Cathy G. said...

Wow! I know the feeling.... where are the days going?!!
Good to be busy and your crafting looks wonderful! The fresh veggies are like edible artwork! Sending good energies your way so you sell a lot at the market!! Your sis looks like a real sweetheart!! Can I borrow her sometime? LOL!!
Hugs!!!
Cathy G

Country Whispers said...

It sure looks like you've been and will stay busy!
I love going to Farmer's Markets...so much to see and find.
Great job on the crafting and those sunset pictures are beautiful.

Firecracker Kid said...

Wow! What a cool place to be with all the awesome produce and crafts. It's so very good that you take some time to stop and smell the roses, so to speak :) Happy Sales!
Hugs~Carol

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Love your creations!! I know I can never seem to get enough hours in my day!!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

I am right there with you, I feel like a hamster on the wheel, LOL

What a fab market!!! And those photos of the farms *sigh* just beautiful!!!

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

I am right with you! I can't seem to get it all done. I love your creations! It puts me in the mod for fall!

colleens craft shed said...

I agree where do the days go?? Glad I am busy but sometimes it just is to much. Love to go to markets like yours and see all the goodies. We have a small one every Sat. morning but they only allow crafters one time during the season. Love your creations and can't wait to see more.
Colleen

Farmhouse prims said...

Robin, Love all of your creations! You sure have been busy. Love the pictures of the flea market, what an awesome place. hugs, Lecia

Trace4J said...

Beautiful photos friend
Feel like I was there with you.
Oh I love your new Prim Girl.
Beautiful job.
Blessings
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

alltheseboys said...

I cant believe its sept. 1! Where did the summer go? Life is just way to busy! Beautiful pictures! Katie

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love the photos, Robin. The Farmers Market looks so awesome. Wonderful produce. Love your creations. I can't believe it is Sept. already. Have a wonderful Labor Day!

sandraallen260@centurytel.net

TheCrankyCrow said...

Yikes....guess I fell behind here....like every place else. YEAH...I SO know that feeling you were talking about! Looks like an awesome market...YUMMMM love fresh beans...but beets? REALLY??? Thought we were twins for a while there. ;o) But, OHHHH I'm loving your new dolly something fierce!! Hope all is well! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin