We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

~Treasures~

If you are like me ~ we Love our treasures.
Joy of collecting ~ the thrill of the hunt.
I Love to go treasure hunting. 
During the winter months I will venture out to an antique store/shop.
In the summer months you find me at flea markets.
Recently I went treasure hunting.
Here's some of the treasures I found.
bird lemon press, old book ~ The Last of the Mohican's 1923
(love old books)
vintage tobacco tin.

collection of vintage baby bottles and ink well

vintage red handle can opener, heart cookie cutter and the smallest flower frog I ever saw!

measuring cup, baking powder tin, and my best buy a red handle cookie cutter

vintage bobbins

vintage bottles
I love to collect unique glass bottles

vintage cookie cutters

egg shipping crate
This was my favorite find!
 
(Here's the side view.)

Marbles!!!
Oh what fond memories of childhood.
 
I can't wait to go again ~ what will I find?
Oh the thrill!!!
 
Until Next Time
I hope you find a treasure or two!
Prim Blessings
Robin

21 comments:

Unknown said...

You found quite a bit of treasure!! Love the red handled cookie cutter, bobbins & crate!
~Lori

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Robin, Wow, you sure hit the jackpot and found lots of prim goodies, love those cookie cutters especially! Hugs, Lecia

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Robin, oh what great goodies you found, so many I would have bought too, Hugs Francine.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Fabulous finds!!!!! I have that tobacco tin!

Xo

BumbleBeeLane said...

Love that egg crate.I picked up one of the bird presses about a week ago for resale.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Trace4J said...

Woooohoooo what a treasure trove.
Lovin the egg crate and red handled ginger.
So the thrill of the hunt too.
Woolie hugs
Trace

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

I love your stuff. I have some old clear glass and even some of those wooden spools. Fun to collect.

Elisha said...

The one glass on its side looks like a old urinal bottle! ;) fun finds

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Great goodies Robin! Enjoy!

Cindi said...

Those are all sweet finds! I can tell why the egg crate was your favorite. I sure wish we had more places to go treasure hunting where I live!
Be blessed,
Cindi

~Sara said...

So many wonderful finds!
Blessings~Sara

Jean Barker said...

Wonderful treasures Robin. The egg crate is my favorite too.
Can't wait til yard sale time~ the thrill of the hunt is a great feeling! So many treasures to be found.
Thank you for sharing~ have a great day!
Blessings,
Jean

My Colonial Home said...

What a fun day you must have had...I'm so ready to have one of those days.
I found a town just past Madison that has about 5 antique/thrift shops in it...I'm ready to go. Can't think of the town now! Darn.
Karen

Deb said...

Oh my gosh, I want to go treasure hunting with you! What fabulous finds Robin, the tobacco tin and the egg shipping crate are amazing but I love them all. Thanks so much for sharing your finds, you have a wonderful eye! Deb

jennifer768 said...

Wow!You found some great treasures!Hugs,Jen

1890* said...

Oh the thrill ..is right!
You got some awesome treasures Robin!
*Love the egg crate !
Happy Hunting!
{{HUGS}}

Firecracker Kid said...

So many things desirable to collect. I've got a little collection of the old cookie cutters that I store in my crocks. You're right, the hunt is fun!

xoxo~Carol

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Well girl I know that we could NEVER go treasure hunting together because we would be fighting over everything or bragging to the other who found it first, lol! Every thing you pictured here is all the things I love to hunt for!! You picked up some great finds and have made me anxious to get out there and hunt!

Old Time Cindy said...

Lots of great pickins'! :)
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

sonja said...

Woooow..The Pictures are so Beautiful...♥
Sonja

Tolentreasures said...

Great finds! Lucky YOu!

Cathy