We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Happy Anniversary!!!

Hello Friends!
Today is our Anniversary!!!
We've been married for 22 years.
Like most couples the road hasn't always been smooth.
We've made it this far and we have two beautiful children and three adorable grand babies!!!
Unless you want to count my daughters babies (which are her animals) we have 6 adorable grand babies!!!
We both have wonderful families and they are always around for support and when ever we need a helping hand. 
We are Blessed!
 
 
So today Honey I wish you a Happy Anniversary!!!  I LOVE YOU!!!!
Why did I post a funny pic of my Husband ~ you ask
Because my Husband is not here with me today ~ he is on a boat in Belize scuba diving.

If you would like to see where he is or what he might see you can view it here ~

The miracle of Love,
Like the miracle of spring,
Is an everlasting promise
Of the joys that life can bring.
 
Today it is a Beautiful day ~ the sun is shining and the temps are warm.
It truly is a Spring day ~ just like when we got married!!!
 
Today I will also be celebrating the marriage of my nephew Adam and his new wife Sarah.

May Faith, Hope and Love
be your constant companions
in the years ahead.
 
Best Wishes to Both of You!
 
On that note I better get going ~ I have a wedding to get ready for!!!
 
Oh it's going to be a Beautiful day!!!
 
Until Next Time!
Give someone a hug and tell them you Love them!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin
 


8 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Robin, Happy Anniversary! Congratulations!!! I love to hear of couples that stay together. And congratulations on all of your grandbabies, furry ones included, congratulations to your nephew also. hugs, Lecia

Shirlee said...

Happy Anniversary Robin!!!

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Happy Anniversary Robin. What a funny pic of your hubby :D Tomorrow is our anniversary. 24yrs. Where does the time go? Smiles, Nan

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Happy anniversary to you and your absentee hubby! Best wishes for many, many more....

Trace4J said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!
And many more....
Woolie Blessings

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!

God bless and keep you both,
Sonia

Vera said...

Congrats on your Anniversary and I love the picture !! lol You should of went with him....

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Happy Anniversary to you and yours, Robin!