We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Monday, March 10, 2014

March is....

National Craft Month!!!

" He who works with his hands is a Laborer.
He who works with his hands and his head is a Craftsman.
He who works with his hands, head and his heart is an 
Artist."
St. Francis of Assisi

What have you been up to???

Here's some of the creations I've been doing ~
Pattern by:  Peach Bottom Primitives

Pattern by:  Country Rustic Primitives

Pattern by:  Country rustic Primitives

Pattern by:  The Primitive Hare

Pattern by:  Peach Bottom Primitives

My own design ~ inspired by Walnut Ridge Primitives

Pattern by:  Rags-N-Tags

Pattern by:  Country Rustic Primitives

I also filled my Booth at Cedar Ridge Crafts & Gifts
1197 W Winneconne Ave,
Neenah WI 54956






Today is a Beautiful day ~ It is almost 50 degrees outside and the sun is shining!!!
A great day to Create!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by to chat!!!

Until Next Time

"No Winter last forever,
No Spring skips its turn" 
Hal Borland

Prim Blessings
Robin

12 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Wow,lots of beautiful things!Love the sampler and other cross stitched pieces.I have been mostly doing punch needle projects.It is a gorgeous day here as well.Be blessed,Jen

BumbleBeeLane said...

Great goodies! Really loving the bunnies in your booth. Warm Blessings! Amy

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Lots of GOODIES!!!! Love the sampler!!!

Should I dare tell you we're in the upper 70's?! :)

Blessings,
Marsha

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ha ha, I just read my emails, you and I are partners in Amy's swap!! Whoo-hoo!!!

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon Robin, oh I am loving all your prim creations, loveable. That black kitty is so sweet. Enjoy the nice day, Blessings Francine.

Farmhouse prims said...

Robin, you have been so busy creating such wonderful things. I love, love everything. You know I love prairie things and your pin keeps.
I really love your sampler! You are so one talented lady! hugs, Lecia

Shirlee said...

What a bunch of neat stuff! And Neenah??? You live in/near Neenah? I used to go there all the time ... well, every couple months ... when we lived in Iron Mountain! There was (still is far as I know) a yarn shop there I always enjoyed visiting : )

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

What a beautiful quote from St. Francis...and what lovely goodies you are creating!

Prims By The Water said...

Wow you have been a busy beaver. Love everything! Janice

Country Whispers said...

Love your creations and your booth looks fabulous.

Karen ~ Life In A Primitive English Cottage said...

Crikey Robin you have been a busy gal! Love your new handmades and your booth looks so inviting :)

I especially like your poem at the top of your post; very inspirational, have a great week!

Trace4J said...

Oh my goodness..
You have been a busy bee.
Such a wonderful booth.
Love it all talented friend.
Woolie Hugs