We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Road Trip ~ Treasures!!!

Hello Friends!

Well as I said we're home and it's time to unpack and show you some of the treasures I got on our 4 day adventure.

Some I have found places for ~ Some I have not.
Some were gifts & Some were purchased to re-purpose.

Here's what I found ~ and what you've been waiting to see!

(Don't forget you can click on pic to view in larger form)













There were other treasures that I found ~ but didn't take pics of
like ~ watering cans, gas cans, and pails.
You might have seen them in the van pic on road trip day 4.

But my favorite find was ~


isn't she a beauty???


Oh the stories this bike could tell.
I loved that it still had the blocks on the pedals so the child could reach them.
I remember when my Dad did that for us.

If you see something and you want to know what it is ~ just give me a holler!
I'll email you back as long as your not a no-reply blogger.

Thanks for tagging along on our little adventure!!!
I really enjoyed your company!!!

Until Next Time

Do what you Love

Prim Blessings
Robin

13 comments:

Ronda said...

So many good finds Robin! That tricycle is awesome!!

Unknown said...

You found some amazing treasures.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ohhhh, LOVE it all, especially the trike and that blue lunchbox!!!! What wonderful goodies you brought home!! xoxo

denise said...

love the flower frog!!

Cindi said...

You got it right when you said treasures! Everything is so amazing! I loved the box of keys and of course the trike!
Thanks for sharing!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Robin, what awesome goodies that you found. I love the little shoes, the blue lunch pail and the trike the best. But I love it all!
Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lecia

Prims By The Water said...

You found oodles of goodies Robin. Love em all! I recently started collecting shoe forms and baby shoes for our next bedroom redux. TFS Janice

BumbleBeeLane said...

Like playing I spy..smile... I love your high wheel. So many wonderful things. Warm Blessings! Amy

Shirlee said...

Wonderful treasures : )

Deb said...

Wonderful finds Robin, love that tricycle and those shoe forms are lovely!

prims by olde lady morgan said...

HOly Cow! Wonderful goodies... BUT that BIKE!!! it's the bomb!!! most wonderful treasure! OLM

Old Time Cindy said...

Whew...I just did some catch up reading of your trip. Gal, you really know how to work it. Great pickin'!
Farmhouse hugs!

My Colonial Home said...

Oh how I wish I had been on that road trip...your finds are awesome.
Blessings
Karen