We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Part 3 ~ What catches your eye

When you go treasure hunting???

Sorry I got a little sidetracked.

Our next stop was at the Pardeeville Antiques Mall.

Here's some goodies that caught my eye ~

Boy ~ I've been seeing a lot of thread displays ~ some day I'll get one!

I'm always partial to children's chairs (especially red ones) and wagons...

~Love~

He caught my eye ~ loved the colors.

Candlestick phone (this one was a toy) and scissors.

This one is a toy too ~ Oh the stories it could tell!

The perfect blue ~

Oh ~ I so fell in Love with these!

Vintage sewing machine ~ A most wonderful display piece for your creative space!

I've never seen a scale like this one!

Oh my gosh a whole display of those little shoes and gloves too!

Some little boy was happy to get this ~ I bet!

If only I had the room ~ what a beautiful primitive piece.

A wonderful display of primitives 

Vintage Halloween!

Loved the cow bell ~ 

Would be a great display piece for your bar area or game room!

Tattered and Torn ~ just the way I like them.

Oh Boy that was a fun filled day 
I think I've got ~
Do You???

If anything caught your eye and you want to inquire about it 
Here's the place ~

Pardeeville Antiques Mall
103 Industrial Dr.
Pardeeville, WI 53954
(608)429-9393

Until Next Time

Too much of a good thing
is Wonderful!!!

Blessings
Robin

9 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Robin,
Oh my goodness!! SO MANY THINGS I LOVE!!!! What a treasure trove!! I especially loved all those tiny shoes!!!! I sure hope you were able to leave with a few of those gems!!
Thanks for the tour!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Robin, I am drooling! I love this mall!...I was there last summer... hope to go back this summer, some wonderful goodies for sure! OLM

BumbleBeeLane said...

So many things I adored in all 3 post. Saw quite a few things I'm kicking myself for selling way to cheap .LoL. Hubby had that ride on he found it in a barn pick. Ride ons are one of his things he sells. The little leather gloves and children's shoes were my favorite. Hugs! Amy

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

One day I hope to have one of those J&P display cabinets. I've come across a few here but a wee bit out of my price range! Love the red salt box!!! Funny thing about the Belding thread . . . I was going through my aunt's spools of threads that are probably about 40 years old (if not older) and saw some Belding thread! I had never heard of them.

xoxo

Ranae said...

This is definitely a place to visit... When the weather gets warm and we go out for a Harley ride.
I can't wait to see the first two post of this one,
My little eye spies lots of things

Unknown said...

I want to go poking around where you go!!!
I LOVE all the stuff you found to photograph
Tammy

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Robin, what wonderful eye candy. I love all of the displays, I am like you and love childrens little chairs and red wagons. I really loved the thread display also. The little button shoes and blue dress are awesome. I am drooling. Such a wonderful adventure. hugs, Lecia

Connie said...

Hello Robin, I have enjoyed going through your three part adventure in antiquing. I miss the Midwest; you have so many more antiques and places to shop for them than we do. Especially where we live. Our home was built in 1905, but not in our town. Our town wasn't established until 1938 . . . our home was moved here from a town about forty miles away back in the 60's. It is kind of nice having the oldest home in our area. We purchased it last spring and it was a major fixer-upper. Now that the major and important safely and warmth things are all fixed we are living warm and cozy and planning on more cosmetic fixes in the future:) I am your newest follower. Please come visit my blog. I am celebrating my three year blogging birthday with a Give-A-Way. It's not much but it is handmade.
Your new blogging sister,
Connie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Robin, Thank you for taking pictures of my space inside River City Antique Mall... Glad you enjoyed your visit. Linda