We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Spring Plantings Show!

Is Anybody planning on going to this show???

I am seriously thinking about going to this show ~ it all depends if my niece Niki can get off work.
It's going to be difficult for me ~ I have to work on the Friday night before the show and can't get off.
We would have to leave for the show after I'm done with work and then travel 8 hrs to get there ~ by the time we reach our destination it will be 6 a.m. in the morning.

If anyone has any other info about this show  or if you are planning on attending ~ please let me know!!!

If your thinking about going to this show and want to know where I found it you can visit it here ~ http://springplantings.blogspot.com/

It was a beautiful day here in WI on Sat. so I ventured out and went to my favorite quilt shop ~ Primitive Gatherings to get some fabric for some projects I'm working on.

I also found a wonderful punch needle pattern from With thy Needle & Thread called Berries & Cream.

After that I decided to take a road trip out to Chicken Scratch Vintage and see what Jenifer had ~ I hadn't been out there since last summer ~ it's a fun place to stop!!!
You can keep track of what is going on there on her facebook page ~

Here's some of the treasures I picked up!
Found some old small crates (love to use these in my creative space for fat quarters)
This was stamped on the bottom of the crate.
The box on the bottom is the same box in the top picture just showing you what was stamped on the side of the box.  The top box in this picture we think had a railroad lantern in it.

I also found this wonderful woven rug!

and my favorite finds ~
were the stool, jug and table (I found the little table at the Country Rose Shop)

What have you found lately in your travels??? Please do share!!!

Not much else happening around here ~ just waiting for my honey to come home from his scuba diving trip to Palau

Until Next Time

Treat Yourself Today!

Blessings
Robin

3 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

HI Robin, Bob and I will be at the show as vendors. We have done it ever since Dawn started it a few years ago. We are always in the gym. Hope to see you there! Janice

Anonymous said...

Why can't this kind of show be in Wisconsin? It looks wonderful, can't make it this year maybe next year.

Carrie

Scarecrow Cabin said...

I was a vendor in both the Spring and Fall shows last year. It's a must see for anyone who loves Prims. Kelly