We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

A Sweet Swap!

A sweet blogging friend Marsha (Tattered Chick) and I recently did a personal swap.
We gave each other plenty of time to gather goodies for each other with nothing particular in mind.
We emailed each other with little tidbits and pictures of items we enjoy and were looking for.
It was fun to go treasure hunting and seeing if anything was on the list or if something might be fun to send.
It truly was fun to see what each of came up with ~ I was truly surprised!
Lets see what she sent me ~
I so loved the way she packaged everything up!

Marsha made me a wonderful wall make-do pocket holder for tucking special treasures in along with a vintage Americana postcard. Some wonderful vintage bottles and A Whisk Broom ~ which I couldn't believe that she parted with.  (When we were emailing our favorite things to collect I had put whisk brooms on my list and she told me that she didn't think that would happen ~ because she collected those also ~ I told her that wasn't fair I sent one to her in our last swap) and she even put a crow on it ~ another of her favorites. This broom is going to be cherished for a lifetime!!!

Oh My ~ so Many Wonderful vintage sewing goodies ~ where do I start???
And all of them have found the perfect spot in my sewing room.  Marsha even gave me a jar full of vintage thread spools that once belonged to her Aunt who was an avid sewer ~ It so touched my heart.

More of my favorite things to collect cabinet cards and vintage scissors ~ she so spoiled me!!!

Cabinet card and vintage grater with a red handle ~ boy she nailed this one ~ I collect vintage graters and kitchen utensils with red handles ~ Love It!!!

Vintage blocks  ~ cabinet card and shoe form!!!


Gifts from the heart ~ A card that she made and a Beautiful necklace that she also made!
Thank you so much Marsha they really mean a lot to me...  smile....

and... another cabinet card and some gardeners soap which smells divine!!!

Thanks so much Marsha for all the Lovely gifts!!!
I can't believe how you spoiled me and found so many treasures of all my favorite things to collect.
I will cherish them for a lifetime!!!
Please go check out Marsha's blog ~ She will welcome you with open arms!
http://www.tatteredchick.net/

We're already planning our next swap!!!
I can't wait!!!

Until Next Time

Cherish your Friendships

Robin

12 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Robin, wow!!!!! Marsha sure was generous, such wonderful treasures she sent. Love the wee whisk broom too, hard to find here. Love it all, Blessings Francine.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

what a lovely post, Robin!! I love all my sweet goodness you sent me! I FORGOT to post a photo of the bunny and my M!!! Tee hee, you always think of me when you see that whisk broom, xoxo

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Robin,
What fantastic gifts from your special friend!!! It is just wonderful that she sent you all your favorites (and even parted with some of hers) and now you can look forward to doing it again!!
Love all your new goodies!
Enjoy "playing" with them!
Sunshine Hugs~
Julie

Cindi said...

I love all of the swap goodies but even sweeter is the friendship you and Marsha have! Treasure that friendship as there are not many like that!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Robin, wow, Marsha sure spoiled you, I can tell she put alot of thought into the swap to make it special for you. I love, love everything. Hugs, Lecia

annie said...

How great is that!! Loved it all but esp. the old scissors, those are my favorites. The best of all though, is a dear friend for you!

Theresa said...

Beautiful items. How fun!

Trace4J said...

What a love swap.
Friendship just warms the heart.
Happy Spring Friend

BumbleBeeLane said...

Just wonderful! We did our first flea this weekend. Freezing cold but the buyers were out. Hugs!~♥Amy

Earlene said...

FUN!!!!!!

Vera said...

Nice gift swap Robin! Great Treasures.....

Deb said...

Wow, what an amazing swap Robin! Beautiful and generous gifts from Marsha, wonderful treasures all :O)