We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Merry & Bright

Been working hard creating and setting up our booth for the holidays!
I really like how our booth turned out all decked with Christmas items!

We loaded it up with lots of homemade ornies!


They have been selling fast!!!

We mixed in some vintage finds

with some homemade treasures!


We're hoping there is something that will catch your eye!


We've added a lot of Reds ~

with hints of green.

Lots of hand crafted signs

Stitched items

& Snowmen!!!

The Painted Shepherd
 & 
The Primitive Hutch

You will find our wares at ~
Water Street Vintage
207 North Water St.
New London WI

There are a Lot of Events coming up so ~
Follow on Facebook ~ 
https://www.facebook.com/waterstreetvintage/

Until Next Time
Fall is slowly coming to an end

Many Blessings
Robin

6 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh Robin, I so want to come to your beautiful festive booth, so many goodies I would buy!!!!!!! Love the wee stitched pillow tuck, been looking for a Christmas one... Great job!!!! Blessings Francine.

Theresa said...

Beautiful. I would love one of everything.

Laura Rhodes said...

Good job! Wish I could see it in person. Have a blessed Thanksgiving! Laura

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Robin, your booth is lovely, sure wish I could see it in person. hugs, Lecia

Earlene said...

Looks great Robin!
I have sold a lot of Christmas trees out of my both I did not need anymore.
Sold a reim laundry basket I had for years and time to let go, just no room anymore. It is what I love avout having a booth.
Since you are in Wisconsin have you heard how Karen is doing after her back surgery?
TGIF
Earlene

Deb said...

My gosh, you have been busy! The booth looks beautiful, wishing you many sales! Deb xo