We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fall Decorations



Oh I love this time a year when the shops are getting their fall decorations out. Halloween is my favorite holiday! So on Sunday Aug. 15th we went to Gold 'n Country Gifts in Weyauwega. WI Oh what a great shop, she has a lot of metal garden art to choose from and believe me it's hard to choose. We really enjoy going to her shop her motto is to repurpose/ reuse. You can really find awesome stuff there from antiques, primitives, used furniture and of course her metal garden art. I bought this awesome milk can with a pumpkin face cut out and an oil can that also has a pumpkin face cut out. I'll be going back there to shop.

No comments: