We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Yeah! I finished Basil!

I finally finished Basil to be entered into Raven Wood Whimzies springtime challenge.  I have to admit I have never created anything like this.  I usually follow someones creative pattern.  This was a lot of fun to see this creation evolve. A big Thank-You to Wendy for hosting this challenge.
Here is my version of Basil!
If you haven't joined in the fun yet hop on over to Wendy's blog ~ There is still time to sign up and join in.
Until next time ~ Prim Blessings!
Robin



7 comments:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

I love her Robin - Great job and thanks so much for taking on the Challenge!

BumbleBeeLane said...

She turned out wonderful! Great Job! Warm Blessings!~Amy

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Thanks for your kind comments.
Robin

Deb said...

Oh Robin, she is adorable! Great job, Deb

Laura Rhodes said...

So Sweet! You did a great job! Keep on keeping on! Blessings to you and yours...Laura

Maureen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maureen said...

She is precious. You did a wonderful job making her :)