We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Lets Go To The Outagamie County Fair!

Last Friday July 29th my husband and I took our Granddaughter to the Outagamie County Fair.
Keyarra was going to the fair at night with her parents, but the animals won't be there Grandpa
she says.  Grandpa says well lets go!  So off we went!
(BEWARE! This post is loaded with pictures.)
Hope you enjoy our fun day at the fair!
You have to get stamped to get into the fair ~ Let The Fun Begin!

First stop the animals!
Oops! Not those animals!  I didn't want to be the Bull!


I See You!
This one is my favorite!

Lets Go For A Ride!
Just so you all know ~ I don't like the Ferris wheel!
Grandpa Zeke ~ The Ferris wheel is the only ride he will go on ~ WHY?
Keyarra!
The tilt a whirl ~ my favorite ride!
This one looks like fun!
House of mirrors!
Clown City!

You gotta play games!

A great piece of history!
We had found this ticket in the wall when we remodeled our house.
I love how even your team of horses is included on the ticket!

~ Until next time ~
I hope you all find a little excitement in your life!
Prim Blessings
Robin

P.S. Our next journey will take us to Tomah and Wisconsin Rapids ~ Oh so much fun!

5 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Looks like a super fun day spent with your grand daughter.I don't like Ferris wheels either got stuck on the top of the largest one at circus world as a child.Never want to go on another..smile..Warm Blessings!~Amy

quiltzyx said...

What a fun day at the Fair! Our Fair (the L.A. County Fair) goes for most of the month of September & now I want to go see the critters NOW! lol
Love the old Fair ticket that you found. I noticed that Grandpa had on a Claremont College shirt - I work only a few blocks from the Claremont Colleges!

Have a great weekend :D

Heather said...

What a fun day at the fair! Every year we usually visit the Los Angeles County fair. My favorite part is the people watching! I don't go on the rides. The ferris wheel terrifies me, since I am deathly afraid of heights!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun day! Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

Have a great weekend!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ahhh....I miss going to the fair! The Wisconsin Valley Fair is going on now...just haven't made it yet...no one likes going on rides with me anymore....! I LOVE that old fair ticket you found! How awesome is THAT??!!! Woo Hoo!! Hope things are well, Girlfriend...Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin