We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Colors of Fall

Today was a Beautiful day to capture the splendid colors of fall!
WARNING!!!  VERY PICTURE HEAVY POST!!!
Sorry ~ I couldn't resist ~ To Beautiful not to pass along.
 
Let's go for a ride out in the country ~ shall we?
 
No words needed for this post ~ just take it all in!!!







 











I hope you all enjoyed our ride through the country!
 
Until We Meet Again
Prim Blessings
Robin

9 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Robin, thanks for sharing all of the beautiful fall pictures, I feel like I was riding right along with you. hugs, Lecia

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Beautiful pics Robin! We went for a ride in the country today too! Just want to soak it all in before it's gone. Have a good week ~*~Lisa

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics... we are still waiting on the color change here in Arkansas. :)

Trace4J said...

Beautiful..
Beautiful...
Fall Beautiful..
Thanks for sharing.
Blessings
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

BumbleBeeLane said...

Lovely ride! I love the old graves with the hands too.Our leaves are slowly turning slowly here.Warm Blessings!~Amy

colleens craft shed said...

Beautiful!! I have pictures to share to, just need to get posting...lol
Colleen

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ah, thank you for taking me along with you on this gorgeous drive. We haven't done a Sunday drive in awhile!

xoxo

Angela said...

Thanks for the beautiful fall journey, Love the changing colors of the countryside. As always love roadside stands in the fall. Thanks for taking me along Have a great week.
Angela

TheCrankyCrow said...

Gorgeous photos my fellow feathered friend....That tree in the first two photos is absolutely GORGEOUS!! What I wouldn't do to have that in my front yard....but something about it being situated at that intersection seems more fitting. And love the old home, and graveyards....wonderful ride my friend!! (And NICE ride too!! Is that yours???!) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin