We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ditty Bag Swap!!!

Hello Prim Friends!
~ MYLANTA ~
I've been wanting to share this for a week now.
My partner in the Ditty Bag Swap was Misi from Gable House Goodes / 1890 Gable House Musings
I am just amazed at what Misi sent me.
Come see!!!
Such a big box!!!
Oh the excitement builds!!!
Oh my Goodness ~ it smells sooooo Good!!!
Isn't this just ADORABLE????

Look at those faces ~ Soooo Sweet
A Pumpkin Head Doll
holding a cob of corn!
Oh how I love fall and anything that goes with it.
A Wall Pocket Basket ~ Love this!!!
A Jackie Schmidt pin keep doll ~ soooo Precious!!!
A Yummy smelling candle!
Oh how I wish you all could smell it.
This may be silly ~ but I set this next to me while I work on my creations and open the cap now and then and take a whiff ~ Oh if heaven smells this good....
Oh I love me Witches!!!
Misi your the best ~ You sent me sooooo many wonderful goodes!
Thank-You So Much!
I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!
Misi makes the wonderful smelling candles and the blackened beeswax goodes.
Go give her a visit!!!
 or
 
Thanks Again New Friend!!!
 
Thanks also to Amy ~ Bumble Bee Lane for letting our paths cross and for hosting this wonderful swap!!!
It also looks like Amy is accepting sign ups for a ornie swap
If I did it right ~ you should be able to click on above pic and it will take you to the post for the swap!
Don't miss out ~ Join in the Fun!!!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Until Next Time
Prim Blessings
Robin
 

14 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

OMG this has to be one of the best swap packages I have ever seen, now Robin, you know this package really said to Farmhouse Prims on it, you know I am only kidding, I love, love everything. Misi sure spoiled you good, wonderful swap, just love it all!! Esp. the pumpkin man and wonderful ditty bag!!! Enjoy your goodies!!! Hugs, Lecia

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Holy Cow what fabulous goods!!!!! That ditty bag is awesome!!!!

I am aigned up for the ornie swap!

Xox

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

WOW Robin - You are one lucky gal! Misi sure spoiled you and I can imagine your excitement as you opened your box! Enjoy!
Blessings

The Moonlit Stitch said...

What great treasures Robin! You are not crazy, I do the same thing with special candles I have rec'd in the mail too! ENJOY! ~*~Lisa

~Sara said...

What a fabulous box of goodies! Looks like you will be enjoying those! Swaps are fun.
Blessings~Sara

Trace4J said...

Oh my what a wonderful swap.
Misi is so talented.
Love it all.
Hugs
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

BumbleBeeLane said...

I kept ohhhing and ahhhing.Such delightful goodies.I adore everything she sent you but especially the pumpkin guy.Misi really puts so much thought and care into her packages.It suited you to a tee.I'm sure you spoiled her as well.Hugs!~Amy

Roberta said...

Robin, you hit the swap jackpot! What an amazing bunch of goodies Misi sent and I know you'll long enjoy them and the memories of this swap. ~Roberta

Old Time Cindy said...

Great swap items! Fall is also my favorite season.

Unknown said...

Amazing swap goodies!
I'm joining in on Amy's ornie swap too.
So excited! Life crazies made me miss out on the last one, so when I saw the new one I knew I had to make time. I love ornie swaps!! Can't wait to see what everyone makes.
Hugs,
Tam

My Colonial Home said...

I'm green with envy...such beautiful/prim goodies.
Oh I want the Mr. Pumpkin!!!!
Karen

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow, wow...and more WOW!! You scored BIG time GF!! That is the most incredible package of wonderful I've seen in a long time!! And it looks like Misi went far and wide to get these amazing things...the ditty bag looks like one of Traci's creations, the Pumpkin Guy has to be made by Mary at Prairie Homeplace, the basket I would guess in one of Ann's....and a Jackie Schmidt doll...holy cow!! She was one kind of generous and then some. (You sure that box got sent to the right "Robin"????) ;o) Enjoy...I know you will....and you deserve every last pinch of spoiling! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hmmmm...or maybe that's one of Pam's baskets?? Either way, it's awesome!

Unknown said...

Find the exclusive collection of sail bags for sale and the customised ditty bags for your need at our website.