We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Friday, October 15, 2010

New Artist Added

Hello Everyone,

Exciting News here at the Primitive Hutch.  We just added a new artist to our website, Vera from Kauffv Designs.  You will find her art for now under the Prim Prints button.  Vera is a talented artist that paints in all different mediums.  Watch for more of her art work to appear soon.  I will keep you posted. 
I also added a lot of signs and primitive dolls onto the website, stop by when you have the time and check it out.  http://www.primitivehutch.com/store 

 I'm also excited to announce that I am going to walk in the Dale Fire and Rescue Cancer Walk tomorrow morning.  All the money we raise will be donated to the American Cancer Society.  I am doing this for my mother and brother that lost their lives to cancer and for a lot of friends that are battling with the disease now.  Hopefully someday we will find a cure or a better solution to this awful disease. 


I would also like to thank all of the people for following my post it really means a lot to me. 
Thanks again and Prim Blessing to you all.  Robin from the Primitive Hutch.

No comments: