We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall and updates

Hi Everyone!
Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile, I've been very busy these last couple of weeks. Check out my website I added a lot of items that I've been working on and more to be added soon!

Oh I'm very excited this is my favorite time of year! I love the colors of fall and Halloween is my all time favorite holiday. I started to decorate the inside of my house yesterday I have a mix of fun fall displays, spooky and just down right creepy ones. I will try to post some pictures.

It looks like another busy weekend is coming up too. On Saturday is the M. Schuttel Flea Market. I haven't been to this one in awhile so I'm going to check it out. On Sunday is the huge craft show at the Greenville Park the Greenville Lioness put this one on and it usually is a big success. Then later we have to meet with my family for the Sept. Birthdays it is Uncle Bruces turn to pick and it looks like we are going to O'Charley's this is his favorite restaurant. We will be celebrating my sister Dawn, my brother Roger and Uncle Bruces Birthdays! Happy Birthday!

I just got my Create & Decorate magazine in the mail I can't wait to check out all the projects. Just what I need is another project! I already have a bunch of naked dolls in my craft room and dolls that need their detail put on, oh my where is the time!

If you get a chance I was blog surfing and found some unique blogs they are in my favorite blogs that I follow check them out you might find something interesting.






Happy Crafting and Prim Blessings Robin from the Primitive Hutch

No comments: