We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Adventures/Happy Birthday Uncle Bruce

Had a great time this past weekend. I did go to the flea market and found some good deals on some door knobs for my pin keeps and I found some old bottles for a couple of bucks. It was very cold and windy out on Sat. a lot of the vendors were packing up early because it was just to cold and their wares were getting blown around. I still enjoyed my day there. After the flea market I went to the fabric store and picked up a few items I needed for some Halloween projects I want to work on for my Halloween displays. Here we go again some more projects! Then I went home to relax for a little while before I had to go help at the restaurant. Sunday will be a new day!

Sunday my sister Dawn and I went to the craft show in Greenville there were a lot of people out that day. The sun was out and it wasn't as cold as Saturday. There was so many vendors there it was hard to decide what to buy, but I didn't go home empty handed I found some awesome fall and Halloween decorations. It was a great time! After that we headed back to my sisters house for lunch and to watch some of the Packer game. We couldn't eat to much we were going out to eat later for her birthday and Uncle Bruces birthday-O'Charleys here we come! We all had a great time at the birthday party the food, service, and the company couldn't have been better. Uncle Bruce turned 85 this year but he will tell you he is 58! Uncle Bruce is also my last living uncle, he is married to Aunt Tootie (I wrote a post earlier about her) and he still works hard helping out on the farm. I hope I have as much energy as he does when I turn 85. Uncle Bruce you are a great guy and I hope you have many more Birthdays to come. But remember birthdays are like boogers the more you have the harder it is to breathe.
Love and Prim Blessings Robin from the Primitive Hutch

No comments: