We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Friday, December 10, 2010

The 1840 House Blog

Good Morning to everyone.
I just got in from shoveling that pretty white snow I talked about last night.  I changed my mind for now, I don't like that pretty white stuff. ( Just kidding.)  I did get my exercise though, I thought I would help the neighbors out and shovel they sidewalks too!  Sometimes it makes you feel good when you do a nice gesture for someone else.  And according to the weather guys were suppose to get another 8 to 10 inches tomorrow.  YIPPEE!
 
I have to mention that if you haven't been to The 1840 House Blog you need to stop on over.  Not only is she doing a giveaway her house is beautiful!  If any of you love primitives you will just love her house, it is very primitive.  Here is her link  http://b-r-child.blogspot.com/2010/12/pictures.html

Now that half of my morning is gone I need to get going.  I want to finish the Santa's I'm been working on before I have to go to the restaurant this afternoon. 
Have a great day and Prim Blessings!  Robin

No comments: