We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snowing!

I love it! We finally got some snow here in Wisconsin.  Now maybe it will feel  more like Christmas time.  Nothing like a little snow to get you in the mood.   I just got home from helping out at the restaurant and I can say I don't like driving in the snow though.  But it is beautiful, I love the way it sparkles when the lights reflect off of it, and it just puts you in the mood when people have their Christmas lights on.

I have a question and maybe someone can help me out. I've been trying to fix it but I just can't seem to get it to work.  Why doesn't my profile image(picture) show up any more when I post a comment on someone's blog.  It used to when I first started blogging now it doesn't.  Does anybody have any suggestions?   Thanks!
Prim Blessings! Robin

 

 

No comments: