We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Concert

Hi Everyone!  Its nice to see I have some new followers, Welcome and Thanks for joining in.
 
Today I went to my Grand Daughter Keyarra's Christmas concert.  Keyarra is a first grader at Readfield Elementary School.  What a joy! Yes I could feel the tears weld up, only because watching her up there singing brought back so many memories of going to my own children's  Christmas Concerts.  Oh my, how fast they grow.
The children did such a wonderful job.  Some of the kids were dressed in their Christmas finest and some looked like they just got out of bed.  Some of them sang from the heart and some you could tell didn't know the words or were to shy to sing.  Some rolled their eyes and some picked their noses.  It didn't matter though they all did great!
Just to see the sparkle in their eyes and the joy on their face, whether they were proud because they felt they did good or because they spotted someone there that came to see them perform.  That's what it is all about.  I am so glad that I was able to be there and watch all of them perform.
After the concert Grandpa and I took Keyarra to Perks for build your own taco's to celebrate her great performance.  While we were there she had to sing her songs for some of our friends, because she said they were unable to attend the concert.  I thought that was so sweet for her to do that, usually she is so shy around people she doesn't know.  What a Blessed day!
I hope you all have a Blessed Day and some of your own memories to bring a smile to your face or tear to your eye.
Prim Blessings!  Robin




    

No comments: