We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Blues

I think I was going through the Christmas Blues.  Christmas was such a rush and it happened to fast. It was here and then it was gone.  For days after Christmas I was lazy and didn't want to do anything.  It had to be the Christmas Blues!   I didn't know what to do.
So yesterday I had my Grand daughter Keyarra come over to spend the night.   We had a ball!  We made cookies, baked a cake in her easy bake oven lol, made some more peanut butter balls (they are her favorite) played sorry and guess who, painted each other nails, watched movies and I taught her how to stitch.  She traced a picture from her coloring book and wrote her name under it, then she traced her design onto fabric and picked out her colors, I got her started and she did most of it on her own(I had to get the knots out) but she had fun and she learned something new.  As soon as I get the pictures down loaded from my camera I will show you all her finished product.
Now I feel better and full of energy I think that's what I needed, just some time to feel like a child again!
I've been reading every ones blog and it looks like most of you had a wonderful Christmas and I'm happy for you.  To the few that were sick or had lost a loved one, I pray for you and hope for a quick recovery.
I hope your New Year is better and brighter! Prim Blessings! Robin
 

No comments: