We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy 50th Birthday! Zeke

Today is my husbands 50th birthday!  Where is my sweet dear husband? In the Bahamas! 
I hope you are having fun and enjoying your 50th birthday with your scuba diving friends!
I hope the sun is shining brightly for you today!  So....
In celebration of you.....
of all that you are,
and all that you mean to me.
I Love You Very Much!
Happy Birthday!  Sweetheart!
Love Ya! 
Robin

3 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Happy Birthday to Zeke! I'm sure he's having a blast,while we sit in the Freezer.LoL..Warm Blessings!~Amy

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

Happy Birthday wishes to Zeke, hope his trip to the Bahamas is amazing...
Sabrina

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby :)

Thank you so much Robin for your compliment on the dream banner...if you would like a dream banner, just write me an email :) smiles Ivonne