We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Keyarra's Stitching!

I think I got it now!  Down loading pictures from my camera that is.  I got a new camera for Christmas and I'm not very computer smart and I'm still trying to figure this all out. 

I promised you pictures of Keyarra doing her stitchery when she spent the night last week.  She worked so hard on this and hopefully learned a little something.  She picked out a picture from her coloring book, traced it onto paper then traced it onto muslin.  We then layered it with batting, and put it in a hoop.  She picked out  the colors she wanted to use on her design.
She did all the stitching by herself (all I did was start it for her and untangle her knots). 
 
Here is Keyarra stitching in Grandpa's chair.  She said she wanted to sit here because that's where I sit when I do stitching. 
When she got done she colored in the design with crayons, picked out a pretty pink backing and we stitched it into a pillow.  Here is her finished design. 
  I hope you all enjoy your day and happy stitching to you!
Prim Blessings!  Robin

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! She did such a great job! That photo of her sitting in your spot is the cutest thing ever!