We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Super Bowl Here We Come!

The Packers won the game today against the Chicago Bears (21-14).  GO ~ PACK ~ GO
I usually don't watch the games but when it gets to this point you gotta watch.
( remember my husband is in the Bahamas in the middle of the ocean )
I had to watch the game for him.
How exciting!  We're going to the Super Bowl!
Wish us Luck!
Prim Blessings! Robin

2 comments:

Tolentreasures said...

And from Steeler country, Black and Gold all the way! This is a tough one because the Packers were always one of my "second" teams that I would like to see win. None of the team dislike that I have for other teams with mascots of big black birds. Thank goodness we beat them!

Just two working class, redneck teams, the way the Super Bowl should be!

Cathy

Trish-Ladybug said...

Go Big Green and Gold....
Cheese "Heads" Love our Mascot..

Cathy like you last comment in
the post... :-) ..