We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Super Bowl Here We Come!

The Packers won the game today against the Chicago Bears (21-14).  GO ~ PACK ~ GO
I usually don't watch the games but when it gets to this point you gotta watch.
( remember my husband is in the Bahamas in the middle of the ocean )
I had to watch the game for him.
How exciting!  We're going to the Super Bowl!
Wish us Luck!
Prim Blessings! Robin

2 comments:

Tolentreasures said...

And from Steeler country, Black and Gold all the way! This is a tough one because the Packers were always one of my "second" teams that I would like to see win. None of the team dislike that I have for other teams with mascots of big black birds. Thank goodness we beat them!

Just two working class, redneck teams, the way the Super Bowl should be!

Cathy

Ladybug said...

Go Big Green and Gold....
Cheese "Heads" Love our Mascot..

Cathy like you last comment in
the post... :-) ..