We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Snow Storm Bella!

What a snowy day we had today!  They are calling it Snow Storm Bella.  It started to snow early this morning and quit around supper time.  I hope that is it for a while, my arms are still sore from shoveling last week.  This is what it looked like this morning ~ looking out into our back yard. 
In the distance you can see the covered bridge that crosses over the creek. This is a beautiful walking trail that is behind our house.  I can also see this view from my craft room ~ very pretty in any season.

I went to JoAnn fabrics  yesterday and found some good deals and some fabric for spring projects.
I wish they carried more vintage/prim fabrics in their stores.  Guess I have to make a trip to Primitive Gatherings to find what I'm looking for.

I am going to be having a Giveaway soon!  I said when I reached 25 or more followers I would do one.  Looks like I achieved that today.  Thanks to all that Follow Me~it's great to have friends and know that I am not all alone through this learning experience.    Details will be coming soon! Until then~Prim Blessings! Robin   

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am jealous. The snow looks beautiful! I feel guilty writing this, but today it was sunny and very warm in California! I guess the grass is always greener on the other side!

BumbleBeeLane said...

We got about 4 inches of snow last night then ice and freezing rain.A mess! I'm staying nestled inside today.I became a follower today.I thought I already was.
Warm Blessings!~Amy