We carry Prim Lotion Bars by: Mary Canary, Wooden Signs, Prim & Raggedy Dolls, Stitchery and soooo much more. ENJOY!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh Baby, Its Cold Outside!

It is sunny out but very cold outside today.  They are saying it is -12 degrees with the wind chill it is -30 degrees.  So yes baby, Its Cold Outside!  Even Jack Frost was working overtime last night.
 My lucky husband left at 2:00 am this morning to go scuba diving in the Bahamas. I know the question WHY didn't you go?  Because I don't scuba dive :(  and I don't think I could handle being out on a ship in the middle of the ocean for a whole week surround with sharks!  He will be there for the week and he will also be there for his 50th birthday on Jan. 27th.  Now how lucky is that?
The ship he will be on is called the Morning Star.
So I'm staying home and I'm going to try to create my own little bit of sunshine! I put this grouping together hoping I could make it feel like spring!

My plans while he is gone is to Craft and Create! 
Watch the football game on Sunday! GO PACK GO! 
&
Craft and create some more! 
I'll clean the house the day before he gets home!  
Doesn't that sound like a plan?
Don't forget to sign up for my Thank-You Giveaway!  Find link on my sidebar.
Speaking about sidebar check out all the giveaways there are a lot!  Everyone must be feeling the LOVE!
Until next time~ Stay Warm!
Prim Blessings!
Robin

3 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

I love it when my hubby is away for a little while.Can stay in your pj's,eat what you want and not worry about cooking for someone else,watch what you want on tv.Enjoy your me time.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Heather said...

When my husband travels, I do miss him, but it is so relaxing. No need to clean, no need to cook, just fun, fun, fun! Hope you enjoy all your crafting! :)

Country Whispers said...

Hmmm...Which is better?
A trip to the Bahamas to scuba dive or the house all to yourself to do whatever you want for a whole week?
Don't blame you!
The house to yourself and all that free time sounds wonderful!
Enjoy!